Sunday, November 17, 2013

UTR 11-17 to 11-23 (Minor Alps)

Pick Of The Week
Minor Alps - "Get There"
All songs featuring the guy/girl dynamic















Hour 1
Minor Alps - I Don't Know What To Do With My Hands
Jenny & Johnny - Just Like Zeus
Jesus & Mary Chain - Sometimes Always
Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs - Towers Of London
Papas Fritas - Way You Walk
Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Relator
Minor Alps - If I Wanted Trouble
26 - Boy Meets Girl, Girl Meets Boy
The Head & The Heart - Another Story
Civil Wars - I Had Me A Girl
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - This Is Us
Shane Nicholson & Kasey Chambers - Monkey On A Wire
Minor Alps - Waiting For You
*Arcade Fire - It's Never Over


Hour 2
---------Timeline---------
Blake Babies - Look Away (1991)
*Lemonheads - My Drug Buddy (1992)
Juliana Hatfield - My Sister (1993)
Nada Surf - Popular (1996)
Nada Surf - Jules & Jim (2012)
---------Timeline---------
Minor Alps - Mixed Feelings
Sparks & Jane Wiedlin - Cool Places
Belle & Sebastian - Sundays Pretty Icons
Loretta Lynn & Jack White - Portland, Oregon
Billie Joe & Norah - Long Time Gone
Pure Bathing Culture - Pendulum
William Fitzsimmons (with Brooke Fraser) - I Don't Feel It Anymore
Stars - Dead Hearts
David Byrne & St. Vincent - Who
Minor Alps - Radio Static
*Minor Alps - Buried Plans


*only on AndHow.fm broadcast

No comments:

Post a Comment