Sunday, September 4, 2016

UTR 16-36 (Dodgy)

Under The Radar Radio #16-36
September 4 - 10, 2016

Pick Of The Week
Dodgy - What Are We Fighting For























Dodgy - Mended Heart
Twin River - Settle Down
Fascinations Grand Chorus - I Don't Wanna Fall in Love 
Morgan Delt - Some Sunsick Day
Okervil River - The Industry
Mike Doughty - I Can't Believe I Found You In That Town

Kungs v. Cookin' On 3 Burners - This Girl
Kaiser Chiefs - Parachute
Dodgy - Now Means Nothing
The Stone Roses - Beautiful Thing
Drowners - Human Remains
Glass Animals - Poplar St.

Teenage Fanclub - I'm In Love
Father John Misty - Real Love Baby
N.A.F. - Door
Peter, Bjorn & John - A Long Goodbye
Regina Spektor - Bleeding Heart
of montreal - Ambassador Bridge

Blossoms - Cut Me & I'll Bleed
Dodgy - You Give Drugs A Bad Name
Saint Motel - Move
Whyte Horses - Promise I Do
The Last Shadow Puppets - Aviation

Shovels & Rope - I Know
Hamilton Leithauser & Rotsam - A 1,000 Times
Ages & Ages - They Want More
Dodgy - Is This Goodbye
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Jesus Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment