Sunday, May 3, 2015

UTR 15-18 (Mikal Cronin)

Under The Radar Radio 15-18
May 3 - 9, 2015















Mikal Cronin - Ready
Replacements - Alex Chilton
The Babies - Got Old
Surfer Blood - I Can't Explain
The Features - This Disorder
Blur - Ghost Ship

Pas/Cal - Summer Is Almost Here
Built To Spill - On The Way
Mikal Cronin - Control
Ben Kweller - Full Circle
Matthew Sweet - Thought I Knew You
Cayucas - Moony-Eyed Walrus

Spoon - They Want My Soul
Best Coast - Sleep Won't Ever Come
Toro Y Moi - Run Baby Run
Dillon Fence - Collapsis
Ghost Of A Sabre Tooth Tiger - Animals
The Tallest Man On Earth - Sagres

Frank Black  - Los Angeles
Mikal Cronin - Feel Like
Ty Segall - Mr. Face
Jenny Lewis - See Fernando
Twerps - New Moves

Happy Mondays - Step On
*Calexico - Falling From The Sky
Coutrney Barnett - Elevator Operator
*High Dials - The Holy Ground
*Hollis Brown - 3 Shot
My Morning Jacket - My Infancy
Mikal Cronin - Turn Around
*Josh Pyke - Make You Happy




No comments:

Post a Comment