Sunday, December 28, 2014

UTR 14-52 (My 14 of 14 Part 2)

Under The Radar Radio 14-52
December 28, 2014 - January 3, 2015

My 14 of 14 Part 2
*only on the non-commercial version of the show


#7 Kasabian - 48:13



Clouds
Eez-Eh
Treat
*Kasabian







#6 Bob Mould - Beauty & Ruin


I Don't Know You Anymore
Little Glass Pill
Nemeses Are Laughing
Fix It




#5 Jenny Lewis - The Voyager



*You Can't Outrun 'Em
Head Underwater
Love U Forever
Slippery Slopes








#4 Jack White - Lazaretto


Lazaretto
Just One Drink
Would You Fight For My Love
*Three Women








#3 Temples - Sun Structures



*Test Of Time
Keep In The Dark
Sun Structures
Shelter Song
Mesmerize






#2 Spoon - They Want My Soul


Rent I Pay
Do You
They Want My Soul
New York Kiss
Outlier





#1 Sloan - Commonwealth


Keep Swinging (Downtown)
Carried Away
Cleopatra
You've Got A Lot On Your Mind
*You Don't Need Excuses To Be Good
Neither Here Nor There

No comments:

Post a Comment