Sunday, November 23, 2014

UTR 14-47 (UTR #500)

Under The Radar Radio 14-47
November 23 - 29, 2014

Show #500
Favorite Tracks from the history of the show















Elbow - Grounds For Divorce
Jenny Lewis - The Next Messiah
Beck - Que Onda Guero
Regina Spektor - All The Rowboats
*Spoon - Got Nuffin

St. Vincent - Cruel
Josh Pyke - The Summer
Decemberists w/Laura Viers - Yankee Bayonet
Flight Of The Conchords - Business Time
Electric Guest - This Head I Hold
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
*Placebo - For What It's Worth

I Am Arrows - Green Grass
The Head & The Heart - Lost In My Mind
Tally Hall - Good Day
Two Door Cinema Club - Under Cover Martyn
Teenage Fanclub - Sometimes I Don't Need To Believe In Anything
John Butler Trio - Used To Get High

Broken Social Scene - 7/4 Shoreline
Alabama Shakes - Hang Loose
Vetiver - Right Away
Luke Doucet - It's Not The Liquor I Miss
Kaiser Chiefs - Love's Not A Competition (But I'm Winning)
Damwells - Werewolves

*Jack White - Sixteen Saltines
Arctic Monkeys - Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
Bahamas - Caught Me Thinking
*Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Diablo Rojo
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Dragon Queen
Fountains Of Wayne - Planet Of Weed





No comments:

Post a Comment