Sunday, May 5, 2013

UTR 5-5-13 (She & Him)

Pick Of The Week
She & Him - Volume 3














Hour 1
She & Him - Never Wanted Your Love
Jenny & Johnny - Just Like Zeus
Liz Phair - Cinqo De Mayo
Luke Doucet - It's Not The Liquor I Miss
Phoenix - Trying To Be Cool
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Brendan Benson - Garbage Day
She & Him - I've Got Your Number, Son
Best Coast - The Only Place
Pas/Cal - Summer Is Almost Here
Little Ones - Argonauts
James Hunter Six - Minute By Minute
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - 100 Days, 100 Nights
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
The Like - Release Me
She & Him - I Could Have Been Your Girl

Hour 2
Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be
Lemonheads - My Idea
Teenage Fanclub - Sometimes I Don't Need To Believe In Anything
Joseph Arthur - The Saint Of Impossible Causes
She & Him - Sunday Girl
Girls - Honey Bunny
Deerhunter - Sleepwalking
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Belle & Sebastian - I Can See Your Future
Pickwick & Sharon Van Etten - Lady Luck
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - Hiding
Cults - Go Outside
Dum Dum Girls - Lord Knows
M Ward - Here Comes The Sun Again
She & Him - Turn To White

No comments:

Post a Comment