Sunday, September 30, 2012

UTR 9-30-12 (Mumford & Sons)

Pick Of The Week
Mumford & Sons - Babel














Hour 1 (7pm)
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Dropkick Murphys - Take 'Em Down
Great Big Sea - Hit The Ground & Run
Shovels & Rope - O' Be Joyful
Father John Misty - I'm Writing A Novel
White Stripes - It's My Fault For Being Famous
Mumford & Sons - Broken Crown
Waterboys - A Life Of Sundays
Grizzly Bear - A Simple Answer
Black Prairie - How Do You Ruin Me
Decemberists - I4U & U4Me
Pogues - Ghost Of A Smile
Mumford & Sons - Below My Feet

Hour 2 (8pm)
Sara Watkins - I'm A Memory
Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go
Ashley MacIsaac - Sleepy Maggie
Cat Power - Cherokee
Mumford & Sons - Babel
Dunwells - I Could Be A King
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Roll Up Your Sleeves
Imelda May - Roadrunner
Avett Brothers - Pretty Girl From Michigan
The Head & The Heart - Honey Come Home
Xavier Rudd - Follow The Sun
A3 - Woke Up This Morning (Acoustic)
Mumford & Sons - Ghosts That We Knew

No comments:

Post a Comment