Sunday, March 18, 2012

UTR 3-18-12 (White Rabbits)

Pick Of The Week
White Rabbits - Milk Famous


















Hour 1 (7pm broadcast time)
White Rabbits - Temporary
Los Lobos - I Got Loaded
X - The Hungry Wolf
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent 
Gorillaz - 19-2000
Boy & Bear - Feedling Line
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
White Rabbits - Heavy Metal
Iron & Wine - Rabbit Will Run
Jonzi - Animal Arithmetic 
Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
White Rabbits - The Day You Won The War


Hour 2 (8pm)
Andrew Bird - Eyeoneye
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Stranded On The Wrong Beach
Civil Wars - Birds Of A Feather
Ragbirds - Learn To Shine
White Rabbits - Are You Free?
Feist - Sea Lion Woman
Jenny & Johnny - Animal
Animal Kingdom - Strange Attractor
Band Of Horses - NW Apt.
Trampled By Turtles - Alone
Sonic Youth - Bull In The Heather
White Rabbits - I Had It Coming

2 comments:

  1. "Under the Radar" was on as I drove Saturday night, and I was intrigued by your comment that you were going to play a song that was creepy not on its own merit, but because of its placement in a movie. I wondered what it could be, then said "I wonder if it's 'Goodbye Horses'" but figured I had to be wrong. I got home before you played the song, but I finally found the set list here and am tickled pink that I was right.

    Also, thank you for the Iron and Wine. That was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It places the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again," PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET !!!!!!!!!

      Good guess Christina....

      Delete