Sunday, November 6, 2011

Under the Radar - 11-6-11 (Jane's Addiction)

Pick Of The Week
Jane's Addiction The Great Escape Artist














7pm
Jane's Addiction - Irresistible Force
Love & Rockets - No New Tale To Tell
Portugal The Man - Everything You See
Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
Black Keys - Lonely Boy
Tom Waits - Chicago
Television - Venus
Interpol - Obstacle 1
Jane's Addiction - I'll Hit You Back
St. Vincent - Cruel
Ride - Leave Them All Behind
Radiohead - Lotus Flower
Decemberists - I 4 U & U 4 Me


8pm
Jane's Addiction - Underground
Public Image Ltd. - Rise
Kooks - Eskimo Kiss
U2 - Blow Your House Down
Jane's Addiction - Words Out Of My Mouth
Afghan Whigs - Rebirth Of The Cool
Whigs - I Got Ideas
Kaiser Chiefs - When All Is Quiet
Girls - Honey Bunny
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Jane's Addiction - Curiosity Kills
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Act On Impulse
Florence & The Machine - Leave My Body

No comments:

Post a Comment